Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Google Microsoft Wars

The big news in SEO has been the Google Microsoft Wars, if you can call it that. Social media is changing the way things are done in SEO and it is difficult to keep up to date. You can read all the twitters, blogs and news reports on SEO, but it never enough to keep up date.This head-to-head meeting of the tech giants Google and Microsoft is about to become like the war between Coke and Pepsi (remember those days?). And it could get nasty. In fact, it could really nasty. And some of those people calling for regulation of the industry just may get what they want. I hope you like riding tidal waves. If regulation, what regulation? I believe the Net should be free and open. Google and Microsoft are to big for there own boots. Not that I would minding some of that stock. will I try and keep you up to date on what is changing. I have had my own personal heath issues recently and that has not helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment